Odisha Buddhist Tour
Odisha is a Worth activity as there are journey destinations in odisha. Buddhist Tours in odisha are getting popular among the voyagers nowadays. Explorers are likewise taking much interst in Golden Triangle of odisha. Thousnad of wonderful old Buddhist figures are available at better places of odisha. Odsiha Buddshist Tour Packages helps individuals in expanding their insight with respect to the old Buddhist culture of Odisha and about the old Buddhist Temples of Odisha. Best of Odsiha Buddhist Tours.
Day 01:- Bhubaneswar Arrival- Jagannath temple - Puri
Welcome to City of temple Bhubaneswar. On arrival in Bhubaneswar, you will be greeted by your friendly representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Transfer to hotel, check in & relax Then visit to the LORD JAGANNATH TEMPLE which is the parts of the Char Dham pilgrimages after that rest time relax at Golden beach (wide & excellent beach) then back to hotel, overnight stay at Jagannath Dham Puri.
Day 02:- Chilika Lake (02Nd Lagoon in World) full day trip From Puri
After breakfast Drive to Chilika Lake which is the largest brackish water lagoon (2nd largest lagoon in world & hotspot of biodiversity in the country). Arrival at Chilika Lake, then go for boat tour inside the beautiful Lake & enjoy scenery surrounding the Lake, Irrawaddy Dolphins, Sea Mouth, Rajhans Island & Red Craps Island. Then back to Hotel with unforgotten experience of Chilika Lake and overnight stay at Jagannath Dham Puri.
Day 03:- Jagannath Dham Puri- Konark Sun temple - city of temple Bhubaneswar
After Breakfast & check out, drive to Bhubaneswar- city of temple enroute visit Konark Historical place (One of the most ancient temples of seven wonders). Arrival at Konark Sun temple dedicated to lord Surya & Also gives an Amazing unforgettable Life time experience then visit Most Beautiful Chandrabhaga beach, ASI Museum After it Drive to Bhubaneswar. On arrival at Bhubaneswar, check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 04:- Buddhist excavation Lalitgiri & Ratnagiri
After Breakfast check out proceed to Lalitgiri which is a Buddhist complex in Orissa comprising major stupas and monasteries & viharas. Visit Ratnagiri to see the Buddhist sculpture. Arrival at Lalitgiri, Check-in Hotel After refreshment visit the natural beauty of Udaygiri and the architectural excellences on the buildings of Lalitgiri & Ratnagiri then back to hotel & Overnight stay at Lalitgiri.
Day 05:- Bhubaneswar Local sightseeing & dropping
After a delightful breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and drive to the airport / railway station for our flight to return home. It is time to say goodbye to the beautiful, exciting Odisha and the friends we have made, and go back home with the indelible memories we have created. With the memories, experiences and photographs of a lifetime, this Odisha trip will draw to an end. We would love to hear your stories, and your feedback. Please write to us with anything you would want to share with us, as this keeps us motivated in our effort to provide beautiful holiday experiences to our guests.
- Accommodation in Twin / Triple Sharing Basis for 06 Nights
- Welcome drink On Arrival At hotel.
- Lord Jagannath temple by our priest.
- Guide charges at Konark sun temple.
- Nandankanan Lion Safari With Entry Fee.
- Guide charges at Khandagiri Udaygiri.
- Bindu sagar Laser Show.
- Free using Of Hotel Facilities.
- All Transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Personalized AC Vehicle
- Packaged Drinking Water per day
- Boating Charges At Chilika Lake
- Toll Tax, Parking Fees, Driver Allowance, Night Halt charges
- Any Airfare / Train Fare
- Travel Insurance
- other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, Tips, laundry, telephone, etc
- Any medical or evacuation expenses
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- GST extra (as applicable)