Senior Citizen Odisha Tour
The world has such a great amount to offer that a whole lifetime is said to be not The world has such a great amount to offer that a whole lifetime is said to be insufficient to investigate everything! At the point when that is the situation, why quit going in the 'Brilliant Age'? At the point when life is loaded with exuberant minutes, why quit having a great time. We offer the most fascinating residential visit bundles for our young-on the most fundamental level seniors. The global visits give you constant fun and stimulation alongside adequate time to loosen up and absorb the magnificence of the goals that you visit. Our Senior Citizen native visit bundles are agreeable, moderate paced and with casual, arranged agendas. We ensure you have a ton of fun and amusement and likewise adequate time to unwind and absorb the environment. Experience the exceptional minutes and commend life once more since we flourish to engage you to gain the most interesting experiences with us and relish our inheritance to movement, investigate and praise life.
Day 01:- Bhubaneswar Arrival
Welcome to City of temple Bhubaneswar. On arrival in Bhubaneswar, you will be greeted by your friendly representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Transfer to hotel, check in & relax Then Visit ancient temples (Build in 7th to 11th Century A D) - Lingaraj Temple - dedicated to Lord Shiva, Rajarani Temple, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar, Siddheswar, Rajarani & Megheswar temple & State Museum. In evening enjoy laser show in Bindu sagar Sarovar Back to hotel over night at Bhubaneswar.
Day 02:-Nandankanan & Local
After breakfast Visit Nandankanan Zoological Park (Premier large zoo of India ) . Here you can enjoy White Tiger , Lion, Herbivore, Bear Safari, Reptile Park, Amphibian enclosure, Open top Leopard enclosure, Aquarium with battery operated vehicle & Safari vehicle .Back to hotel after refreshment visit Tribal museum and Khandagiri & Udayagiri caves Over Night Stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 03:-Konark – Puri
After breakfast check out from then drive to Konark . By the way visit Dhaulagiri, known as Peace Pagoda , Hirapur 64 Jogini temple (64 goddesses circular fashion 9th century Temple ) & Pipili . Arrival at Konark Visit world famous Sun temple. It is the 13th century Temple & also known as the Black Pagoda and also Visit Interpretation centre, ASI Museum, Natya Mandap at Konark. Later drive to Puri Check in to Hotel enjoy Sea beach over night at Puri .
Day 04: Lord Jagannath temple & Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast Visit to the legendary Jagannath temple, part of the Char Dham pilgrimages. The temple is famous for its annual Rath Yatra, or chariot festival. Then visit Mata math , Sonar Gauranga Temple, Golden beach , Morden Beach .Then Back to Hotel Enjoy sea beach Overnight Stay at Puri.
Day 05: Puri – Bhubaneswar Drop
After breakfast check out then drive back to Bhubaneswar enroute visit Raghurajpur ( Artisan village ) & Saskhigopal Temple .Then proceed to Bhubaneswar and transfer to airport / Railway Station with sweet memory
- Accommodation in Twin / Triple Sharing Basis for 06 Nights
- Welcome drink On Arrival At hotel.
- Lord Jagannath temple by our priest.
- Guide charges at Konark sun temple.
- Nandankanan Lion Safari With Entry Fee.
- Guide charges at Khandagiri Udaygiri.
- Bindu sagar Laser Show.
- Free using Of Hotel Facilities.
- All Transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Personalized AC Vehicle
- Packaged Drinking Water per day
- Boating Charges At Chilika Lake
- Toll Tax, Parking Fees, Driver Allowance, Night Halt charges
- Any Airfare / Train Fare
- Travel Insurance
- other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, Tips, laundry, telephone, etc
- Any medical or evacuation expenses
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- GST extra (as applicable)