Visit and travel are the most ideal approach to appreciate and get exceptional encounters about better places, people groups and societies. Odisha (Orissa), the spirit of India, is an excellent express that has numerous alluring spots to see. Odisha (Orissa) Tourism traveler can get unique visit bundles in Odisha (Orissa). The chronicled and tranquil territory of Odisha is situated amidst dazzling verdant green heaps of the Eastern Ghats. An ideal mix of luxurious culture, rich legacy and intriguing area, Odisha is situated along the eastern Odsiha Tour coastline on Bay of Bengal that stretches up to 480 kilometers roughly. This socially flourishing area is surrounded by the conditions of Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and West Bengal. Travel to Odisha is separate by its sun-doused shorelines, serene lakes, winding streams, noteworthy cascades and national stop which are dwelling place well-off widely varied vegetation that have an effect on and tempt visitors from everywhere throughout the globe. Odisha is well known for its fairs, celebrations, silver filigree, stone cutting, flawless painstaking work, lovely materials and applique work. We, at Travel Holidays, offer different Travel bundles in Odisha. We take worry of everything that is related to your solace amid your trek to Odisha. Grip the appealing arrangements from us and let us outfit you a charming visit to Odisha.
Day 01:- Bhubaneswar Arrival
On arrival in Bhubaneswar, you will be greeted by your friendly representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Transfer to hotel, check in & relax Later proceed to half day sightseeing: - Lingaraj temple, dedicated to lord Shiva, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar, Siddheswar, Rajarani & Megheswar temple. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 2:- Konark trip to Puri
After Breakfast & check out, drive to Konark Enroute visit Ramachandi temple. Arrive at Konark Sun temple, is the 13th century Temple (also known as the Black Pagoda) & ASI Museum. It is one of the. Later visit Chandrabhaga beach. In the afternoon proceed to Puri hotel & check in there. After refreshment in the evening, visit the legendary Jagannath temple, part of the pilgrimages. The temple is famous for its annual, or festival. Stay overnight at Puri.
Day 3: - Chilika Lake (Satapara) full day trip
After breakfast proceed to Chilika Lake (Satapara), Asia’s biggest lake, which is one of the most popular tourist places of the world. Take a boat cruise to visit the Irrawaddy Dolphins, sea mouth & Red craps Island. In the evening back to Puri and enjoy at Puri Beach. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 4: - Puri to Bhubaneswar
After breakfast & check out, proceed to BBSR enroute visit Pipli (the appliqué work village). Also visit Dhauli Giri, known as Peace Pagoda, the famous Japanese temple on the hill. It has major. Check in at hotel. Afternoon free for leisure & shopping. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 5:- Bhubaneswar Dropping
After Breakfast & check out, proceed to Nandankanan, the garden of Gods. It also contains a botanical garden and part of it is has been declared a sanctuary. It's famous for its white tiger population. After noon visit to Khandagiri and Udaygiri Caves. Evening drop them at the airport / railway station for our flight to return home.
- Accommodation in Twin / Triple Sharing Basis for 06 Nights
- Welcome drink On Arrival At hotel.
- Lord Jagannath temple by our priest.
- Guide charges at Konark sun temple.
- Nandankanan Lion Safari With Entry Fee.
- Guide charges at Khandagiri Udaygiri.
- Bindu sagar Laser Show.
- Free using Of Hotel Facilities.
- All Transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Personalized AC Vehicle
- Packaged Drinking Water per day
- Boating Charges At Chilika Lake
- Toll Tax, Parking Fees, Driver Allowance, Night Halt charges
- Any Airfare / Train Fare
- Travel Insurance
- other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, Tips, laundry, telephone, etc
- Any medical or evacuation expenses
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- GST extra (as applicable)