Puri Rath Yatra Tour
One of the most-awaited festivals in the Orissa state as well as in India, Jagannath Rath Yatra tour is an annual event, which is celebrated in the month of June or July. It is dedicated to Lord Jagannath (Lord Krishna), his sister Goddess Subhadra and his elder brother Lord Balabhadra. It is also called Gundicha Yatra, Chariot Festival, Dasavatara and Navadina Yatra. The wooden idols of the three deities, every year, are taken from the Jagannath Temple to the Gundicha Temple. These idols are placed in decorative chariots, and are accompanied by chants and conches, which can be heard all around. Before the Yatra commences, the idols are bathed with 109 buckets of water, which is Snana Pornima. These are then placed in isolation till the day of procession, as it is believed that they are ill. This event is called Ansara. On the day of the procession, the holy ritual of Chhera Pahara is performed by the royal successor of Orissa. At this time, hordes of locals and devotees flock around the temple area.
Day 01:-Arrival at Puri – Lord Jagannath Temple & Local
On Arrival at Puri railway station Meet by our Steward Then check in to hotel After relaxing visit Local Temples Like: - Sonar Gauranga Temple, Gundicha Temple, Narendra Sarovar and Bedi Hanuman Temple after that rest time relax at Golden beach (wide & excellent beach) Then Back to Hotel Over night Stay At Puri.
Day 02:- Full day Rath Yatra
Morning After breakfast Visit Rath Yatra overnight stay at Jagannath Dham Puri.
Day 03:- Puri - Konark Sun Temple Bhubaneswar Dropping
After Breakfast & Check-out drive to Bhubaneswar Enroute Visit Konark Historical place (One of the best ancient temples). Arrival at Konark Sun temple dedicated to lord Surya then visit Most Beautiful Chandrabhaga beach Then drive to Temple city Local Sightseeing Like:- Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani Temple, Nandankanan wild life Sanctuary which is known as garden of pleasure (Monday closed), Khandagiri & Udayagiri Caves, Tribal Museum, then Evening Visit The Most Beautiful Dhauli Giri, known as Peace Pagoda, the famous Japanese temple on the top of the hill Evening Drop At airport / railway station for our flight to return home.
- Accommodation in Twin / Triple Sharing Basis for 06 Nights
- Welcome drink On Arrival At hotel.
- Lord Jagannath temple by our priest.
- Guide charges at Konark sun temple.
- Nandankanan Lion Safari With Entry Fee.
- Guide charges at Khandagiri Udaygiri.
- Bindu sagar Laser Show.
- Free using Of Hotel Facilities.
- All Transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Personalized AC Vehicle
- Packaged Drinking Water per day
- Boating Charges At Chilika Lake
- Toll Tax, Parking Fees, Driver Allowance, Night Halt charges
- Any Airfare / Train Fare
- Travel Insurance
- other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, Tips, laundry, telephone, etc
- Any medical or evacuation expenses
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- GST extra (as applicable)