Odisha Eco Tour
Odisha is the place where there is celebrated internationally woodlands, mountains, valleys, cascades, gorges, taking off tops with shocking untamed life in their own common environments. The imperative untamed life in State are Elephants, Tigers, Leopards, Hyena, Sambar, Spotted Deer, Wild Boar, Giant Squirrel, Crocodile, Jungle Cats, Hornbills, numerous transitory feathered creatures and so on. An aggregate of 110 types of reptiles including three crocodilian species, 20 types of creatures of land and water, 479 types of fowls, 86 types of warm blooded animals have been recorded so far in the State. For Nature visitors hoping to encounter wild scenes reasonably, from Camping to Eco-Resorts,from trekking to birding, from touring to boating,Odisha offers something for everybody and the main thing outperforms the excellence of the State...is the experience of being here .
Day 01:- Bhubaneswar Arrival
On arrival in Bhubaneswar, you will be greeted by your friendly representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Transfer to hotel, check in & relax Later proceed to half day sightseeing: - Lingaraj temple, dedicated to lord Shiva, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar, Siddheswar, Rajarani & Megheswar temple. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 2:- Konark trip to Puri
After Breakfast & check out, drive to Konark Enroute visit Ramachandi temple. Arrive at Konark Sun temple, is the 13th century Temple (also known as the Black Pagoda) & ASI Museum. It is one of the. Later visit Chandrabhaga beach. In the afternoon proceed to Puri hotel & check in there. After refreshment in the evening, visit the legendary Jagannath temple, part of the pilgrimages. The temple is famous for its annual, or festival. Stay overnight at Puri.
Day 3: - Chilika Lake (Satapara) full day trip
After breakfast proceed to Chilika Lake (Satapara), Asia’s biggest lake, which is one of the most popular tourist places of the world. Take a boat cruise to visit the Irrawaddy Dolphins, sea mouth & Red craps Island. In the evening back to Puri and enjoy at Puri Beach. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 4: - Puri to Bhubaneswar
After breakfast & check out, proceed to BBSR enroute visit Pipli (the appliqué work village). Also visit Dhauli Giri, known as Peace Pagoda, the famous Japanese temple on the hill. It has major. Check in at hotel. Afternoon free for leisure & shopping. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 5:- Bhubaneswar Dropping
After Breakfast & check out, proceed to Nandankanan, the garden of Gods. It also contains a botanical garden and part of it is has been declared a sanctuary. It's famous for its white tiger population. After noon visit to Khandagiri and Udaygiri Caves. Evening drop them at the airport / railway station for our flight to return home.
- Accommodation in Twin / Triple Sharing Basis for 06 Nights
- Welcome drink On Arrival At hotel.
- Lord Jagannath temple by our priest.
- Guide charges at Konark sun temple.
- Nandankanan Lion Safari With Entry Fee.
- Guide charges at Khandagiri Udaygiri.
- Bindu sagar Laser Show.
- Free using Of Hotel Facilities.
- All Transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Personalized AC Vehicle
- Packaged Drinking Water per day
- Boating Charges At Chilika Lake
- Toll Tax, Parking Fees, Driver Allowance, Night Halt charges
- Any Airfare / Train Fare
- Travel Insurance
- other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, Tips, laundry, telephone, etc
- Any medical or evacuation expenses
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- GST extra (as applicable)